Daily Archives: November 21, 2008
Finally, I can announce the nude doll which will be available for sale at the Paris Creation doll expo.
This is a special piece from the limited edition of Emerald doll. I customized her especially for this event to make her different from the others. She has a small monochrome tattoo between her shoulderblades and two removable wigs: the one shown and a long, rusty red one. (Chinchilla fur shown in the pic is not included).
This girl will go for $2,300 CND, or 1,440 Euros.
A lottery will be held to decide who gets to buy this doll because there were two many people wanting to reserve it. I will start taking names down at 10 am and we will draw one at 2pm. You will have to be present when this happens because either the deposit or the full payment must be paid on the spot. If the sum is paid in full, then you get to take the doll home there and then, but you also have the option of putting a non-refundable deposit of 30% down in cash, with the remaining 70% to be paid withing 7 days via Paypal.
I will still be in Paris and can give you the doll in person after the balance is paid or mail her to you.
The show is in two days. Email me if you have any questions.
This entry was posted on Friday, November 21st, 2008 at 12:55 pm
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.