Upcoming articles 2011
You know what I just realized, I never think to announce my upcoming media appearances in advance. Usually, there is a gap of a few weeks to a few months between the time I do an interview to when it actually comes out. I get an editing deadline, but I am never sure which issue the articles end up being in, so I always forget to announce it. Well, I decided to write it all down so that you guys in different parts of the world can anticipate these publications coming out and could pick it up once it does.
Presently, my Brazilian fans can read an article about my work in LOLA magazine, which came out in Sao Paulo in March. The Enchanted Doll spread is sandwiched between a Christian Bale interview (whom I love) and an article on Lady Gaga’s (whom I don’t love) and other pop icons’s fashions. At least that’s what I think it’s about, because I can’t read Portuguese. On a related note: What the heck is my work doing sandwiched between a movie star and a pop star? It weirds me out, but in a very good way.
Also, there is a Russian language magazine Ð’ÑÑ Ð•Ð²Ñ€Ð¾Ð¿Ð°, that came out in Berlin, Germany last month.
Ok, upcoming publications with Enchanted Doll features are as follows:
1) Fashion Drawing book by Michele Wesen Bryant comes out later April 2011 in the States, but is available to purchase through amazon worldwide.
2) Making It: Case studies of successful Canadian visual artists, book by Chris Tyrell is coming out June 2011.
3) Rob Report magazine: China. Spring 2011
4) ROJO magazine: Brazil. Spring/summer 2011
5) Female magazine: Brazil. Sometime in spring 2011
6) YOHO magazine: China. Spring/summer 2011
7) Milijonair magazine: spring 2011 in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
8.Â L’Officiel magazine: Moscow, Russia. Sometime in spring 2011.
9) Palace Costes magazine: Paris, France. Spring/summer 2011.
10) Grace magazine: China. Spring 2011.
11) New Express Daily: Australia. Spring 2011.
12) Adore magazine: Athens, Greece. Spring/summer 2011.
I think that’s it for now. Please email me when you see these magazines in print!
This entry was posted on Friday, April 8th, 2011 at 10:17 am
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.